Monday, October 31, 2011

This is ME,.

Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression, good person, God fearing, friendly, responsible and ready to face  my future. This is me. Reynand Dulay Collado. The only son of Mr. and Mrs. Ferdinand Mallari Collado and i have 2 sisters. I've already finish my studies at University of Southern Mindanao as a  Bachelor of Science in Information Systems. My name "Reynand" is came from the name of my parents. They combined their name to give me a perfect name that fits in my self to call me and recognize if who i am. My talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. I like to help others as I was intended to be the big brother type. I operate best when I follow my feelings and sense of compassion, and allow myself to be sensitive to the needs of others. I work well with people, and have the potential to inspire. Creative ability and imagination of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that I did not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time.

If I am able to achieve the potential of my natural expression in this life, I am capable of much human understanding and have a lot to give to others. My personal ambitions are likely to be maintained in a very positive perspective, I never losing sight of an interest in people, and a sympathetic, tolerant, broad-minded and compassionate point of view. I am quite idealistic, and disappointed at the lack of perfection in the world. I have a strong awareness of my own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.

No comments:

Post a Comment